Saturday 23 May 2015

Percy Jackson Series (2)

Title 
Percy Jackson and the Sea Of Monsters

Author
Rick Riordan

Book Format
Hardcover, School Library

My Rating
4.7/5






Summary - May Contain SPOILERS
I love this book better than the first book because it's more full of surprises especially at the end. Oh my god I love the ending so much arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So in this book Camp Half-Blood is in danger because SOMEONE (Luke) poisoned the tree which is Thalia who became a tree because her dad, Zeus pitied her, whatever THAT means. So the Thalia tree always keep monsters out of Camp Half-Blood, it's kind of like a border. But now that it's poisoned it can't keep the monsters out. And Half-Bloods attract lots of monsters. Also Grover is in trouble. Percy of course want to go on the quest to save Grover and find the Golden Fleece which can save the camp. But the new camp director who is this guy name Tanturus (they fired Chiron because Mr. D thought he poisoned the tree) don't like Percy very much so he gave the new quest to Clarisse. But Percy, Annabeth AND Tyson (who is Percy's half brother and a Cyclops) went anyway.



Okay, go read the book nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


Review & Summary on Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief < Link

2 comments:

  1. Nice summary, btw i am a huge fan of percy jackson!! and i have read all the parts!!
    I am new on here, and i have written my first post, it would mean a lot to me if uwould check it out and comment there! thanx:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog, I loved reading your comments :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to express your opinion. I always comment back.