Thursday 21 May 2015

Percy Jackson Series

Title
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

Author
Rick Riordan

Book Format
Hardcover, Library

My Rating
4/5







Summary - May Contain SPOILERS
Percy Jackson has been living a lie!!!

He is a demigod which are half human and half god. Weird things have been happening ever since he was a... well baby? I think? His mum is a mortal which is us human and his father is a god. I'm not telling you who it is though, he is more stronger than most demigods because his father is one of the 'Big Three' (which is Zeus, Poseidon and Hades). In this book Zeus lightning bolt was stolen and everyone thinks it's him (well not everyone but most), that his father made him steal the bolt. So he has to find the lightning bolt before the summer solstice (or was it winter?hmm) because that's when Zeus and his father (who didn't have anything to do with the bolt) are gonna start World War iii.

Give me credit, that was a pretty good summary.

Book Genre
Adventurish
Teen Fiction



Currently reading...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to express your opinion. I always comment back.