Saturday 30 May 2015

The Selection 3

Title
The One

Author
Kiera Cass

Book Format
Ebook

My Rating 
5.1/5








Super Short Summary - NO Spoilers
Just finished this book and I really want to write how I feel about it

In this book she has to choose Aspen or Maxon. Maxon's father (the king) is a pain in ass too. This book is about her and Maxon rebelling. GO READ THE FREAKING BOOK if you haven't already because is 100% approved by me, hahaha does that even make sense?

Anyway...


My Review 
New favourite book series, I'm sorry but bye bye The Hunger Games, never really liked you anyway. I'm sorry for all you Peniss/ Galeness shippers guess we can't be friends. ( I'm sorry, I'm wayyyy past my bedtime)

When I first started reading it I thought it was going to be boring (I started about 2 weeks ago???), but then it turns out all the interesting bits were the middle to the end. Anyway I can't describe how much I love this book.

I'm so EXCITED to read The Heir, I got it in Ebook form so reading it tonight, finishing it tommorow before my cousin can spoil it for me.

- a very tired and possibly crazy mimi




Link to The Selection AND The Elite summaries and reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to express your opinion. I always comment back.