Tuesday 26 May 2015

Thirteen Reasons Why (you shoud read this book)

Title 
Thirteen Reasons Why

Author
Jay Asher

Book Format
Library

My Ratings
6/5 (best book ever)







Short Summary - NO SPOILERS
Hannah Baker killied herself- before she took the pills, she recorded herself saying why she was going to kill herself, and sent it out to people who deserved to hear it ~ Thirteen reasons why. There's 7 casettes altogether with 2 parts/sides. Clay Jensen is on those tapes and he didn't know what he did wrong. So he is going to listen to this tapes and feel what Hannah felt.

Okay I'm going to stop it there, you guys should read the book like now, gogogogogo.

My Review
1. It's sad and depressing (my type of books)
2. It's the best book ever
3. Has a Moral
4. Make you see life in a different way
5. You can't put it down (a good thing right?)
6. Suspenseful
7. number 2
8. number 7
9. number 8
10. Very nice
11. Written in an intresting way
12. very good
13. number 9

Best....... Book............Ever...............No..............So far.

(don't hate on me, coming up with 13 reasons is tough)

-mimi

6 comments:

  1. This book is amazing. It is most definitely one of my favourite books of all time. I wish more people knew about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss I know right? I brought to school the other dayand everyone islike what are you reading?? Only two ppl(thatI know of/met) actually read it.

      Delete
    2. Great book! I thought I was the only one who had ever read it, but apparently I'm not.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog Skyla :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to express your opinion. I always comment back.